Monday, December 12, 2011

Where have we been....

It has been way to long for a posting! It has been a mad house here for the past month. We started the fall season off with an idea to remodel both our bathrooms in the house....I am still waiting on finishing touches in the master bath, but its coming along. Photos of the finished projects will come, but this is just a preview of my hubby hard at work.

This is what it used to look like..... Yikes! The previous owners had 3 different cabinets together as one. It may not look like it, but the sinks are pretty low. I felt like a giant!

Next was Halloween! Thanks to my wonderful Mom for making our daughter cute little duck costume.



Finally we had a week long trip to Wyoming for the hubby's work. We had a blast, but drove through the worst snow storm ever on the way back to UT.



My man looks good in a uniform!

And now we have December....the month full of Holiday's and birthday's around here! Baby's first birthday and then Christmas, its all I can do to try to say sane.

Look for new tutorials coming soon, more updates on the remodel and new info about Lauren starting her own crafting classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment