Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Veggie Garden

Summer time is calling our names! We are back! Sorry for the time off ( almost two months) but working and being mommy/wife is not an easy job, as many of you all know. Summer is here and fun has only begun. Camping trips and swimming with only be a tiny bit of our time spent in the sun. Take a look at my ever growing garden!


My loving Hubby let me dig up a part of the front yard (Gasp!) and plant our garden. Our backyard does not really get a large amount on morning sun and the afternoons here are too hot. I planted so many zucchini and squash.....I will probably be giving it to our neighbors. I also planted green peppers, jalapenos, tomatoes, basil, and more peppers....Salsa anyone?


My golden zucchini. I also planted green zucchini. I am currently on the look out for any good zucchini recipes since I have 10 plants...


My green peppers are finally coming out!


Lovely Anaheim Peppers.


My first large harvest! I can't believe it. I went to CA for a few days and came back to growing garden. I love it!

How is your gardens growing?

No comments:

Post a Comment