Monday, July 9, 2012

Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken

If you are anything like me, you are addicted to Pinterest. I can not stop searching for things that I want to try, but to be honest sometimes my results are not that great. But this tome is different! I found this recipe for rotisserie chicken in a crock pot. Now, I love crock pots and I would use them every day but I am hesitant on cooking things that don't require liquid in them. Cooking a chicken with nothing else was a bit weird for me.

The recipe I found was on the blog http://busy-mommy.com/2010/02/how-to-make-your-own-rotisserie-chicken.html . I altered the recipe a tad, mainly just the amounts of spices. But everything else I followed. And it was AMAZING!


The only thing that I regret was not buying more chicken's today at the store because they were on sale! Next time I am going to try a more Italian flavor!

YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment