Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thrifty Finds

Hello everyone! As I posted earlier this week, we are going to start a regular post on all the thrifty finds we have been collecting to show everyone how finding that little piece of thrifty and some imagination can create a great find! There are a few places here in UT that I love visiting. One is the Deseret Industries here in St. George. I am always finding great items there and always at a great price.




 I found these items there for a total of only $5! That would be the cost of the wreath alone at any Craft store. I am thinking about painting the tin vase white and putting it in our upstairs bathroom. And the pumpkin candle holder for only $1! I saw that at one of those large retailer (we all know the one that starts with a W), for at least $15. What a score!




I picked up this picture from my FAVORITE store Tai Pan Trading for only $5. I don't care for the picture itself but I have been looking for a frame for a upcoming project (Burlap Memo Board) and I think this one will do nicely! I can't wait to get to crafting.



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment