Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Cleaning Time

Sorry about no posts this past week, Lauren and I were together on a small vacation with the kiddos. I have also begun the long postponed spring cleaning (and may not have started at all if the in-laws were not coming next week). I have so many craft projects on hold too! I can't wait to start them but I am on a finishing what I started kick at the moment. I am also trying to ween my daughter off her pacifier....we will see how that goes. As for upcoming posts, here is a small taste of what is to come:

Lemon vanilla cake balls
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Baby Bird Baby Shower Decor
Mothers Day Brag Book

I am also going to start posting by Thrifty Finds as well. I have been obsessed with the local thrift shop and can't stop coming up with ideas about what I can create! If you have a get Thrifty Find, email a photo and a description to us and we will post it on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment