Friday, January 20, 2012

Valentines Day Projects

I know its still January, but I love Valentines Day! My hubby hates it, maybe that's why I go out of my way to decorate the entire house. So there are a feel projects I still have in the workings, but I thought I would do a recap of what has been accomplished and what has inspired me so far!

Just finished this burlap wreath with some tulle to hang on the back door. Super easy and all from scraps I had laying around the house.


The Valentines Day felt garland ( tutorial found here).


And of course some projects and recipes that I would love to be starting....but may not get finished.




Cute X and O cupcakes with red hots from Martha Stewart


Painted wine bottles from Griffiths Rated

Cherry Marshmallow Crispy Treats...Yummy! From Inside Bru Crew Life


I love these blocks! From Bits Of Everything

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment